Pages

Monday 22 March 2010

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

A thought just entered my head from the air around me. Am I happy, it questions? Funny... I never thought I would ask myself this question. I've always done what I've felt like doing. And simply doing what one feels like doing makes one happy by default. Isn't that so?

After some careful thinking... apparently no. I've always judged my happiness level by the manner in which I get out of bed every morning. Its always been energetic, almost as if I'm dying to wake up and get on with what's on my mind. Lately, with great sadness, I have to say that such is not the case. I miss the excitement.

Should I change my profession? Should I do away with the very organic way in which I live my life? Has my life become monotonous? Have I become like many of the people around me who keep whining about their life but still go on living it? Is it time to take charge and lead my life in a certain direction rather than letting it loose and go where it takes me? Is it okay for me to manipulate my own destiny?

Only questions for now as usual. Lazy answers will take their own sweet time.

No comments: